Saturday, January 9, 2010

My friends on Bonanzle



I thought I would show you some great stuff on Bonanzle website that some of my friends have made. Sheltie make real cute items out of pom poms. Her greatest talent is making lampwork beads. I use alot of her beads in my jewelry making. This lampwork is a vessel that you can put perfume in and put on a necklace. Or maybe
hang from a cord on your rearview mirror. It is a beautiful piece. These are from Sheltie 19. Click on the picture and check out her other items.





Another great booth that I just can't stay away from is Buttons
and more. She makes great sink scents for your sink. Not only does it make the sink smell great but smells up the whole kitchen. She also makes air freshners that linger on and on and on. She makes some great bookmarks, bottle cap earrings and necklaces to. Her buttons are so cute. Here is some of her stuff.

No comments: